Muskoka Nights Soy Candle
$ 20.00 CAD
$ 20.00 CAD
"Muskoka is known for its rugged landscape and natural splendour, from the windswept pines, rocky shores and turquoise waters of Georgian Bay in the west to the thick forest, freshwater lakes and abundant wildlife where Muskoka borders on Algonquin Park in the east."
To pay homage to one of Canada's natural wonders, we have created a unique scent for our Muskoka Nights Soy Candle of "Cedar Boards and Earthy Moss".
These small batch, natural Soy Wax candles are hand-poured with pride in St. Jacobs Ontario.
The top three benefits of 100% Soy wax candles are:
- Cleaner Burn- Soy Wax does not release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants. Its also less likely to trigger allergies. It has no petrol-carbon soot that you would get from paraffin candles.
- Cooler burn-longer lasting- Since Soy Wax burns candles burn cooler they will outlast paraffin candles by 30-50%
- Biodegradable- Soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable and water soluble making melted wax easier to clean.
A few more notes about St. Jacobs Candles Company's 100% Soy wax candles.
- All our wicks are made of either cotton, paper or hemp, never lead or zinc cored wicks - ever
- We only use highest quality fragrance oils-no parabens or pthalates used,
- No dyes are used.
Comes in a reusable library jar. Approximately 60 hours burn time, For best results, trim wick to 1/4" before lighting, and only burn for 2-3 hours at a time. Let the wax harden before lighting again.
Love your lungs, love your planet..