#sweaterweather Soy Candle
$ 24.00 CAD
A burst of fresh air tingles with mint as it opens this Autumn blend, Pine needles are sweetened with berries and laced with wood notes that lead to the velvet mossy undertone. Lingering sweetness of vanilla musk finishes the scent.
Top = fresh air, spearmint
Middle – pine needles, winter berries, wood
Bottom – moss, vanilla musk
14 Ounces of pure deliciousness hand-poured in small batches at our St. Jacobs Village Studio..
The top three benefits of 100% Soy wax candles are:
- Cleaner Burn- Soy Wax does not release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants. Its also less likely to trigger allergies. It has no petrol-carbon soot that you would get from paraffin candles.
- Cooler burn-longer lasting- Since Soy Wax burns candles burn cooler they will outlast paraffin candles by 30-50%
- Biodegradable- Soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable and water soluble making melted wax easier to clean.
A few more notes about St. Jacobs Candles Company's 100% Soy wax candles.
- We use HTP (high tensile paper) wicks. This is a flat cotton wick interwoven with paper fibers for increased rigidity. A well-rounded wick that combines the structural strength of a paper core wick with the performance and even burn of a flat wick. . The result is a cleaner burning, self-trimming wick with additional structural strength, controlled curling and a hotter, more efficient flame. Our wicks are lead and zinc free.
- We only use highest quality fragrance oils-no parabens or pthalates used,
- No dyes are used.
Comes in a reusable glass jar that is also refundable at "The Bath Market" for One Dollar. Approximately 60 hours burn time, For best results, trim wick to 1/4" before lighting, and only burn for 2-3 hours at a time. Let the wax harden before lighting again. Please read our Candle Care & Safety Blog for full details.
Love your lungs, love your planet..